DJs for Hire and Discos for Hire in London, Kent, Essex, Surrey and UK Coverage.
Company Information – Platinum DJs Objective
Platinum’s objective is to provide 1st class DJ performances, exceptional Discos and total reliability at true value for money for Events in London, Kent, Surrey and Essex.
Each of Platinum’s Discos is meticulously planned around each client’s specific requirements and budget to create a truly memorable occasion that will remain in the mind’s of guests and customers for years to come.
Platinum DJs and Discos Customer Service
Clients are welcome to consult with the friendly DJs and Discos booking team at Platinum before and after their event to discuss ideas, ask questions and give feedback. We will endevour to answer all questions and discuss plans in detail until you are satisfied that all of your requests have been taken onboard and actioned accordingly
Our staff will then plan and co-ordinate the Discos and DJs to ensure everything runs smoothly and on time during your event.
DJ and Discos Service – Track Record
Founded in 1997, Platinum has become well known across the UK and especially in London’s West End for their Professional DJ and reliable Disco service. They have supplied top DJs, sought after Bands and other talented artists to over 3000 events.
The level of service we provide has led to customers returning over and over again as they can rest assured that the entertainment is in good hands and will be a huge success; leaving clients to concentrate on other matters and more importantly – enjoying themselves!
Notable DJ and Discos events range from:-
1. Resident DJs supplied to top night clubs including Ministry of Sound, London, Sound – Leicester Square, Club Ten and many more home and abroad – see “Customers” for a full listing.
2. DJs supplied for the New Year’s Eve Firework’s Display at Big Ben and the London Eye for the last 7 years.
3. DJs and Discos supplied for numerous B.B.C. Events.
4. DJs supplied to the B.A.F.T.A. Film Awards in London.
5. Only DJ and Disco to ever be held at Houses of Parliament, London. See “DJ Testimonials”
6. National TV appearances for Platinum DJs and Discos.
7. International DJs and National Radio DJ performances
8. Supplying DJs and Discos to perform with many famous artists such as Alesha Dixon, Craig David, Pixie Lott, Bryan Ferry and many more.
9. DJs performing at numerous clubs in Ibiza and Miami with the latest beats.
10. Platinum DJs and Discos helping to raise 100’s of thousands of £ GBP for various charity Events.
Why Book Platinum?
1. Professional DJs and Discos supplied to night clubs and bars, as well as high society black tie Corporate Events, Promotions, Product Launches and Weddings using the latest Disco Equipment and lighting effects. Experience counts.
2. Wedding Discos, Corporate Event Discos, Christmas Parties, Birthdays, New Year, Halloween; whatever the occasion we supply the right mix of music to appeal to all age groups present and keep the dance floor busy all night.
3. Everyone is professionally trained, courteous, punctual, reliable and well presented. Dress code Tuxedo & Black Tie, Smart or Smart Casual.
4. All DJ and Disco bookings are contractual so we are legally bound to provide professional DJs and Discos as per terms and conditions. Do not leave anything to chance booking a one man band with no back up.
5. Top performances at competitive prices, no middle men, agencies, sub-contracting or money wasted on commissions. You receive full value for money as you are booking directly with the DJ and Disco supplier. We rely solely on our own professionals and provide our own state of the art Discos. Platinum supply most of the well known Entertainment Agencies in the UK.
Another 5 reasons to book Platinum
6. 100% reliable with back-up Discos and DJs in the rare event of a breakdown or illness. Procedures in place to cover every eventuality. We have never let one customer down since we began back in 1997.
7. Extensive Music Library held. Customers requests taken prior to the event and on the night. We guarantee they play the music you request! see:- DJ Playlists
8. Proven track record as a business generator. Scottish and Newcastle Brewaries awarded the “Tattershall Castle” the 2nd most improved turnover within the Group the year after contracting “Platinum” as resident DJs. Turnover in stores is massively improved by have a good DJ drawing customers in to the shop. We also create a great atmosphere for and host charity events to help raise a lot of money for various causes.
9. Discos are P.A.T. tested in accordance with I.S.O. 9002 and adhere to all safety regulations. Many venues will insist on this as a condition of their insurance.
10. Full Public Indemnity Insurance cover.
We have a £10 million Public Liability Cover which most venues will also insist upon.