Party DJ Disco Hire – London, Kent, Essex, Surrey
Party DJ Disco Hire London and Kent.
Book a party DJ Disco in London, Kent, Essex and Surrey with Platinum DJs. For professional and experienced Party DJs in London, Kent, Surrey and Essex. We also have UK and worldwide coverage.
Platinum DJs & Discos Ltd have been providing Party DJs and Discos since 1997. We have over 450 testimonials from clients to demonstrate our track record. We deliver reliable, friendly and thoroughly enjoyable Party DJ Disco performances. We guarantee to make your party a huge success. You and your friends will have great memories of your celebrations for years to come. We specialise in Birthday Parties from 16-90, Private Parties and Special Occasions. Our Party DJs are mainly based in London, Kent, Surrey and Essex but we also cover the entire UK and work overseas on a regular basis.
How do we achieve this?
- We treat each customer as an individual with unique tastes and requirements. We always listen to what your plans are, make notes and advise where helpful to give you the most enjoyment out of your party. Some people are quite particular and go into fine detail. Other people are quite relaxed or would rather just trust us to make the party work for them. Either way, we are always flexible and strive to be as helpful as possible to provide you with the best Party DJ Disco.
- Getting the music right and judging the mood on the dance floor is critical to creating an energetic and enjoyable atmosphere. We liaise before your event to discuss your music tastes and welcome any playlists you provide. You can either give us a general guideline, a detailed list or just leave it to us. This allows us to prepare before we arrive by checking our music library of over 100,000 tracks and buy any tracks we do not have prior to your party. We then arrive well versed in what music you and your guests are expecting, accommodate requests on the night and mix them seamlessly in the right order to build momentum on the dance floor.
- All music genres are covered. This includes Oldies (1920’s to 1950’s), Rock n Roll, Motown, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 00’s, Rock, Indie, RnB, Hip Hop, Garage, House, Trance, Dance, Electro, Pop and Commercial Dance. Most Party DJ performances seem to work best when we play well known commercial tracks. But we love to mix in special requests to make your party unique and identifiable with you. We are always sensitive to the mood on the dance floor to play the right music at the right time.
- Friends and family quite often like to catch up and have a chat on arrival. We can create a pleasant and warm ambience with some background music of Jazz, Chillout or Beach House. This combined with some mood lighting ready for their arrival will gradually progress into the dance music phase as agreed or appropriate.
- We pay particular attention to the equipment we provide. We only use industry leading equipment using top brands for reliability and performance. We would find it highly embarrassing to provide a Party DJ Disco with cheap speakers that distort and dull lighting. Platinum DJs & Discos Ltd are very proud to provide very cool discos with clear and punchy sound combined with impressive lighting. This makes it much more fun for us!
- We offer a range of Sound Systems and Lighting Rigs to suit most budgets. The top of the range systems are stunning in sound reproduction and the light show is amazing.
- Platinum DJs and Discos Ltd. have the largest Party DJ Disco Roster in London. This doesn’t only give clients a good choice of the Party DJ and Disco most suited to them, but also guarantees reliability. In the event of illness or breakdown, we send a stand in Party DJ most similar in style to the DJ you booked. You don’t need to worry about the consequences of no DJ turning up.
- All our bookings are contractual – We are legally bound to turn up on time and perform well as per the agreed terms and conditions, leaving you to enjoy your party.
- Our more experienced Party DJs all have radio, night club and festival experience. This might not seem necessary for a family party but for those looking for a Party DJ to stand out, you can certainly notice a big difference.
- Our Party DJs are all respectful and well aware that the whole reason you are having a party is to celebrate a special occasion which can not be repeated and has taken a lot of time and effort to organise. All our DJs bend over backwards to make sure they try their very best to provide a brilliant performance at your Party Disco of which you can be proud and enjoy.
Treat yourself to a Platinum Party DJ Disco.
For DJ Hire London, Kent, Essex & Surrey.